Drifting snow causes issues on north-east roads
Get the Grampian Group sent to your inbox every week and swipe through an exact replica of the day's newspaper
Further snow fall during the night combined with increasing wind has lead to difficult driving conditions across the area.
The A96 between Keith and Huntly has seen intermittent closures this morning with traffic stopped around 9.30am due to drifting snow which saw the road come to a standstill in both direction 3.5miles from Keith near to Newtack farm - cars were being told to turn round and head back to Keith.
Update 10.30am - The A96 is currently working a convoy system south of Keith at Coachford. COTAG 4x4 Response are on scene with North East Police Division
Other known issues as of 10am-
* Huntly to Aberchirder drifting snow, very deep in places, whiteout conditions.
* Drifting badly north of Keith towards Coachford and down to one lane.
* Extremely bad on the B9117 Keith to Banff road.
* Lumsden to Huntly closed
* Whiterashes from the A947 to Inverurie impassable.
* Fyvie to Oldmeldrum has areas of drifting snow but everything getting through, Woodhead to Fyvie not advisable after vehicle became stuck around 9am.
* Oldmeldrum to Whiterashes - bad on the corners after Oldmeldrum where there is some drifting snow off the parks.
* Westhill to Auchinclech crossroads blocked with drifting snow.
* Cars becoming stuck between Turriff and Fraserburgh at several locations.
* Back of bennachie road near Oyne blocked.
* Mintlaw to Rora and Rora to Peterhead parts not passable.
* New Deer to Ellon road is almost impassable with most sections down to one lane.
* Auchnagatt to Methlick road shut.
* Longside - Inverquhomery road from Longside Farm House is completely blocked.